Wednesday 13 March 2013

Disco 2000


Necklace and Bracelet - Felike Van Der Leest, LBD - Primark, Studded Belt - Charity Shop, Studded ShoesJeffrey Campbell eBay. 

As you can tell by my hair of a million different colours (WTF is happening with my roots) this wasn't taken today - but the picture I did take today was HORRIBLE as i'm deathly ill so ya'll can take a gander at this picture from the archives instead. 

This was taken for a campaign ran by mima called #wearmima where members of the public could pick a piece of jewellery created by an artist and then do a haul vlog on why they chose that piece which was then uploaded on to The Space by BBC.

You can see the video here - http://thespace.org/items/s0000l4j - it was #shamazing to do and I hope there's more like this in the future being the true little fashionista that I am.





No comments:

Post a Comment