Sunday 17 March 2013

Sweet Child O' Mine


Fake Glasses - Primark, Cardi - Bank, Marvel Tee - TK Maxx, Jeans - Topshop, Fringed Boots - Internacionale. 

Another flashback outfit (I'm still ill and in my PJs) - taken around 2009 when I was still at university and taking pictures of the various looks of Chantal for a project (i'll upload more throughout the next few months.)

Few notes: 

A) This was when I used to wear glasses thinking it was cool as f**k and not knowing that four years later I would be wearing glasses every day as I can barely see the screen after a few hours.

B) I threaded each single bit of fringe with a bead on those boots - it took bloody ages!

C) I still own those Topshop jeans but I NEVER wear them as they are too normal for my liking - but i'm up for any reccs :).







No comments:

Post a Comment